Keep your options open
If a bonded earth ground system does not exist for the building or structure under test, and there is only one path to ground, you can use the 1625-2 to perform the fall-of-potential test method with stakes.
The 1625-2 offers other advanced features including:
- Automatic Frequency Control to identify existing interference and choose a measurement frequency to minimize its effect, thus providing a more accurate earth ground value.
- R* measurement that calculates earth ground impedance at 55 Hz to more accurately reflect the earth ground resistance that a fault-to earth ground would see.
The 1625-2 is also very easy to use. World class accessories speed set up and test time. And the tester tells you which stakes or clamps to connect for each test. The large rotary switch and buttons are easy to operate even with a gloved hand. And you can store up to 1500 records and access them easily via the USB port.
Other useful capabilities:
- Provides R* measurement that calculates earth ground impedance at 55 Hz to more accurately reflect the earth ground resistance that a fault-to earth ground would see
- Includes USB port for data storage and transfer
- Features IP56 rating for outdoor use
- Offers adjustable limits for quicker testing
- Comes with a rugged carrying case