- Up to four independent floating isolated inputs, up to 1000 V
- Up to 5 GS/s real time sampling (depending on model and channels used)
- Deep memory: 10,000 points per trace waveform capture (scope mode)
- CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V safety rated instrument for industrial environments
- Up to seven hours of battery operation using BP291
- Large, bright color display is easy to view in nearly any environment
- Easy to store and view historical data and transfer to a PC via USB or Wifi
- Convenient battery access door for quick battery swaps in the field
- IP51 rating, dust and drip-proof
- Connect-and-View triggering for intelligent, automatic triggering on fast, slow and even complex signals
- Frequency spectrum using FFT-analysis
- Automatic capture and REPLAY of 100 screens
- ScopeRecord mode gives 30,000 points per input channel for low frequency signal analysis
- TrendPlot Paperless Recorder mode with deep memory for longterm automatic measurements
- 5000 count DMM included in the 2-channel models
Measure from mV to kV safely
Independently isolated inputs allow you to make measurements in mixed circuits having different ground references reducing the risk of accidental short circuits. Conventional bench oscilloscopes without special differential probes and isolation transformers can only reference measurements to line power earth ground. ScopeMeter 190 Series III test tools are engineered to cover a wide application range from mV to kV, so you’re ready for anything from microelectronics to heavy duty higher voltage electrical applications. 190 Series III 60 MHz and 100 MHz configurations include VPS421 100:1 probes for higher voltage applications, while the 200 MHz and 500 MHz configurations include VPS410-II 10:1 probes suitable for both microelectronics and higher voltage applications.
IP-51 rated for harsh environments
Rugged and shock-proof, ScopeMeter Test Tools are built for dirty, hazardous environments. With its sealed case, it can endure dust, drips, humidity and airborne pollutants. Every time you reach for ScopeMeter Test Tool you can be confident it will work reliably wherever your work takes you.
USB and Wi-Fi connectivity
The Fluke 190 Series III offers two USB ports, electrically isolated from measurement input circuits allowing you to quickly and easily transfer data to a PC, archive and share waveforms with OEMs, colleagues and support staff, or store waveforms, screen captures and instrument setups onto USB memory devices for later use. Easily transfer saved files via USB stick, direct connection via the USB interface or optional Wi-Fi connectivity. These files can be used for further data handling or in FlukeView-2 Software to study waveforms in greater detail.
Connect-and-View triggering provides an instant, stable display without the need for adjusting settings. If you’ve used other scopes, you know how tricky triggering can be. If settings are incorrect, results can be unstable or incorrect. Connect-and-View automatically sets up correct triggering by recognizing signal patterns. Without touching a button, you get a stable, reliable and repeatable display of virtually any signal including motor drive and control signals. It’s especially fast and convenient when you’re measuring a number of test points in rapid succession.
Built-in digital multimeter
Conveniently switch from waveform analysis to precise multimeter measurements using the built in 5000 count digital multimeter on two channel 190 Series III models. Measurement functions include Vdc, Vac, Vac+dc, resistance, continuity and diode test. Measure current and temperature using suitable shunt, probe or adapter with wide range of scaling factors.
TrendPlot paperless recorder— records up to 11 days to help you find intermittent faults
The toughest faults to find are those that happen only once in a while. These intermittent events can be caused by bad connections, dust, dirt, corrosion, or simply broken wiring or connectors. Line outages, dips, swells and interruptions, or the starting and stopping of a motor can also cause a machine to stop. You may not be around when it happens, but the 190 Series III ScopeMeter Test Tool will be.
- Plot minimum and maximum peak values and average over time
- Plot any combination of up to four readings including voltages, amps, temperature, frequency and phase for all inputs, all with time and date stamp to pinpoint faults