The tip of the pocket-sized tester will glow red when within close proximity of an outlet, terminal strip, or power cord where voltage is present.
Fluke 2AC Non-Contact Voltage Tester (5 Pack)
Fluke 2AC is the latest addition to the VoltAlert™ AC non-contact voltage tester family from Fluke and is designed to be pocket-sized and easy to use. The 2AC tests for energized circuits and defective grounds, whether it's for an electrician on the factory floor or the do-it-yourselfer around the house. The tip of the pocket-sized tester will glow red when within close proximity of an outlet, terminal strip, or power cord where voltage is present.
4 in stock
Backorder available. Kindly email us to check on the lead time
|Additional options total:|
- Voltage detection from 90 to 1000 V AC, suitable for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial needs
- Always on, using special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and ensure your 2AC is always ready
- Innovative ‘Battery Check’ button function ensures battery is in good condition*
- CAT IV 1000 V overvoltage rated product for best in class user protection
- Expanded range: 90 V AC to 1000 V AC
- Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries (included)
- Fluke ruggedness and reliability
- Two-year warranty
Datasheet [Fluke 2AC/90-1000V5PK]