The Fluke Networks MS-POE-KIT Microscanner2 PoE cuts through the confusion of your PoE installation by providing swift and simple PoE verification.The tester detects the available PoE class (0-8) in accordance to the latest PoE standards and displays the voltage from passive PoE sources. Everything cable technicians need to know, including available services (up to 10G Ethernet), cable length, wiremap, cable ID, and distance to fault are all shown on the LCD screen. Built-in digital and analog toning precisely locates virtually any cable or wire pair when paired with included probe. The MSPOEKIT’s ergonomic design features sleek rubber over mold to enhance grip and ruggedness. This kit also includes the IntelliTone Pro 200 probe using a digital tone to trace active data cables, 6 remote identifiers used to locate which cable is being tested, and a magnetic hanging strap to hang your tester from any nearby magnetic surface or from a hook.
Fluke Network MS-POE-KIT Microscanner POE PRO KIT
Measures length, verifies wiremap, identifies remote ID locators, and detects Ethernet ports. Microscanner PoE salso show HIGH ohms when the resistance of the cable is more than 12.5 ohms. Displays results on one device.
5 in stock
Backorder available. Kindly email us to check on the lead time
|Additional options total:|
- Complete kit for copper cabling and PoE verification and troubleshooting, with IntelliTone Pro 200 Probe, for Power over Ethernet devices such as VOIP phones, cameras, lighting, 802.11n WAPs, detects voltages from active 802.3at/af/bt, negotiates and solicits PoE/UPOE, PoH from active sources, shows maximum class of power and voltage available to 90W, Ethernet Alliance EA8 Certified
- Includes MicroScanner POE (Power over Ethernet) cable verifier with detachable wiremap adapter, remote identifiers #2-7, IntelliTone Pro 200 Probe, RJ45 cord and adapters, magnetic strap, deluxe duffle bag, test kit pouch, 2 AA and 1 9V alkaline batteries, and Getting Started Guide (10 languages), one year warranty on testers
- Oversized backlit LCD screen displays clear results in bright light or complete dark with intuitive icons, supports Class 1 to 8 PoE, detects network switch speed capabilities up to 10G Ethernet, cable length, wiremap, cable ID, and distance to fault, detects POTS
- Test voice/data/video cables with integrated RJ45 which support low-voltage testing with no need for adapters, ensures high quality installations and quick troubleshooting in active network environment, measures length (460m or 1500 feet with resolution to 0.3m or 1 foot), wiremap to TIA-568A/B standards, included remote ID locators
- Rugged and ergonomic easy-grip rubber design with strong magnetic strap, locates virtually any cable or wire pair with IntelliTone digital and analog toning, probe included
Datasheet [Fluke MS-POE-KIT]