SenseCAP S2100 Data Logger/DTU can connect to MODBUS-RTU RS485/Analog/GPIO sensors and transmit data from sensors to the LoRaWAN network. Benefits from LoRa and IP66 design, this device features stability and reliability and can cover a long transmission range while keeping ultra-low power consumption, ideal for outdoor use. It is specifically optimized for OTA with built-in Bluetooth, which enables quick setup and update. It can be battery-powered or connected to a 12V external power supply. When the 12V power supply is connected, the replaceable built-in battery is set to be used as the backup power supply. What’s more, with the help of S2110 converter, S2100 Data Logger/DTU is able to connect to Grove Sensor, it is an ideal solution for developing, fast prototyping, and small deployment for DIY Industrial level LoRaWAN Sensors.
S2100 LoRaWAN Data Logger/DTU supports MODBUS-RTU RS485/Analog/GPIO input and transmit the data from sensors to the LoRaWAN network.
It can cover a transmission range of 2km in urban scenes and 10km in line-of-sight scenes while keeping lower power consumption during the transmission process. It supports -40 ~ 85℃ operating temperature and can be deployed in harsh environments. With Bluetooth 5.0 for easy configuration and firmware upgrade, It is also compatible with a wide range of frequencies(863MHz ~928MHz), different gateways, and LoRaWAN network servers.
Power Source Option
- Option 1: the data logger/DTU can work in Periodic mode. Powered by a built-in 19Ah Standard D-size Li-SOCl2 battery which is easy to buy online, it can be installed and deployed in an outdoor environment without additional power.
- Option 2: the data logger/DTU can work in Constant Power mode with an external 12V DC power supply. We provide a matching Junction Box Kit so that the data logger/DTU can be quickly assembled.
Support Industrial Sensors of Different Interfaces
- S2100 LoRaWAN Data Logger/DTU is a single-channel collector, and only supports one of the following protocols at one time:
- RS485: Support standard RS485 Modbus-RTU protocol
Analog: 2 x 0~10V or 2 x 4~20mA.
GPIO: 1 x GPIO, collect level or pulse signal
* Every single device can support 7 frequency plans.
** This data logger/DTU supports up to 10 years of battery life, but the actual battery life varies from data upload interval, data payload, and distance between gateways.
*** We have updated the battery life table, which should provide you with a better estimate of the actual battery life of your device. We recommend that you refer to the updated table when making any judgment or decision related to the battery life of your device.