SenseCAP LoRaWAN S2103 Sensor measures CO2 emission, temperature and humidity in the atmosphere at the range of 400 to 10000 ppm, -40℃ to 85℃ and 0 to 100 %RH (non-condensing) respectively, making it widely applicable in industrial environmental sensing scenarios to support the UN Sustainable Development Goals. It is specifically optimized for OTA with built-in Bluetooth, which enables quick setup and update. Benefits from LoRa and IP66 design, this sensor features stability and reliability and can cover a long transmission range while keeping lower power consumption. Benefiting from LoRa and IP66 design, this sensor features stability and reliability and can cover a long transmission range while keeping lower power consumption. Unlike wireline devices, it is battery-powered, reducing the workload and complexity of the deployment, and can be disassembled and installed in a few minutes.
- Compatible with Worldwide LoRaWAN® Networks: Compatible with different types of LoRaWAN® gateways to enable fast connection with LoRaWAN® networks (support the universal frequency plan from 863MHz ~928MHz).
- Long Range & Battery powered: Ultra-wide-transmission range of 2km in urban scenes and 10km in line of sight scenes. Powered by easily replaceable standard Li-SOCl2 battery (type: ER34615) with Max.10 years of battery life.
- Designed to Use in Harsh Environments: -40℃ ~ 85℃ operating temperature and
- IP66-rated enclosure, suitable for outdoor use, high UV exposure, heavy rain, dusty conditions, etc.
- Simple Configuration: SenseCAP provides a no-code experience that enables users to finish configuration with 4 steps through SenseCAP Mate APP.